The Chamber offers a variety of business services to support UK companies and clients in doing business in Myanmar.
1) Business matching
We reach out on the behalf of the client to connect them with potential local partners or distributors. This service includes:
- Identifying relevant and interested partners, agents, clients or distributors.
- Providing information on relevant policies and regulations.
- Identifying existing and potential competitors.
2) Promotional events
We advise on and organise bespoke events based on the needs and objectives of the client. Examples of promotional events we can deliver are:
- Product launches
- Networking events
3) Market visit programme
A market visit programme may include elements of the above services, in addition to:
- Tailoring a bespoke market visit program to fit the needs and requirements of the client, including face-to-face meetings with key contacts on the ground.
- Identifying relevant trade shows and conferences to attend.
- Providing advice on route to market and product feasibility.
- Supporting clients to expand their knowledge and understanding of the market.
Eligibility for chargeable services
Companies applying for services must have an active UK trading address. A UK trading address includes both UK-based businesses investing, or looking to invest overseas and foreign-owned businesses based in the UK. Not-for-profit organisations and charities can also qualify.
For further information on how the British Chamber of Commerce Myanmar can assist your company, or to provide any feedback or comments on the delivery of Services, please contact Chloe Taylor, Project Director OBNi: email@example.com